It’s been a while since I last posted or made any changes to ThinkTwit as work is very busy at the moment – apologies if anyone has missed me, but I’m guessing not as I’ve not had a lot of feedback. One request that came through recently which stood out has prompted this latest release, here’s a summary:
- Renamed constants to prefix with ThinkTwit so that they don’t interfere with constants from other plugins
- Changed help on setting up Twitter app as name needs to be unique
- Added hashtag filtering in cache
- Added ability to search for hashtags without usernames
- Changed hashtag searching to be OR rather than AND
As usual, if anyone has any feedback on this release please add it below, and if you have any feature requests, bugs or anything else please use the Contact form and I’ll be happy to help!