A ThinkTwit update is long overdue – I’d like to announce some changes I have recently made that overhaul the debugging output as well as another feature that has been discussed back and forth with an avid ThinkTwit user for sometime – thanks to Jeffrey Granger (weightlossexercisediet.com) for his usual tireless assistance!
- Big improvements to debugging:
- Amended debug output to add the frequency of updates and use of no caching
- Put the messages in order of how they appear in the widget menu
- Now output actual menu options names and values rather than system values
- Added formatting to aid identifying option names
- Removed a potential security vulnerability that could allow an unauthorised user to write to the images folder
- Added a setting to allow the default style sheet to be turned off