I’m pleased to announce an update to ThinkTwit to version 1.6.1 and the first update of 2015! There are some minor fixes and new features within this update, but I know of at least a handful of people out there that will benefit greatly from it.
Here’s a list of the changes:
- Change use of “<?=” to “<?php echo” for older versions of PHP that may not have “short_open_tag” turned on
- Fixed the uninstall process
- Fixed an error when storing cache names but none have previously been stored
- Made a small change to the widget form to simplify saving of widget settings
- Added shortcut links to the plugin page (Settings, Support and Donate)
- Added a redirect to Settings page after installation (or activation when consumer key or secret is missing)
- Added a “Paused” option to “Update frequency” to prevent the cache from updating
As usual, if anyone has any feedback on this update or generally on ThinkTwit, or any feature requests – please get in touch!