It’s been rather a while since my last post due, to an extremely heavy workload in work the last few years, and so I have been thinking that it’s about time I posted an update; I thought I would use the opportunity to share something that I wrote and shared with my colleagues in work this time last year, and again this week as a reminder. This weekend sees the close to World Autism Awareness week; why is this relevant? In 2009 I was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome (AS), an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), also known as “High Functioning Autism” (HFA).
I’ve released a very minor update to resolve an incompatibility issue with WordPress 4.4:
It’s been around 5 months since I’ve last made an update as work and life have generally been extremely busy. I’ve managed to find some time to release an update with some minor fixes.
I have recently been involved with a project whereby we wanted to use Microsoft Azure to host an application, and for users of this application to be able to login using their local Windows login details and for their permissions to be synced with Active Directory. To achieve this we identified that we could make use of Microsoft Azure Active Directory (online) synced with our local Active Directory on our network.
I’ve just uploaded a very minor update of ThinkTwit.
I’m pleased to announce an update to ThinkTwit to version 1.6.1 and the first update of 2015! There are some minor fixes and new features within this update, but I know of at least a handful of people out there that will benefit greatly from it.
I’ve been a busy bee over the last few weeks: this is the biggest update to ThinkTwit that I’ve made in a long time, since before the upgrade to Twitter REST API v1.1, and it fixes a number of things that I have wanted to update for a while but also which I’ve had a number of requests for.
If, like me, you’ve poured through different resources trying to really understand FIPS 140-2 and what is required to achieve this standard then this article should hopefully give you the answers and links to more information.
Due to my experience with the Twitter API through my implementation of ThinkTwit, I’ve had a few questions lately on how to implement the Twitter (Search) API in Python so rather than answer people individually I figured it would be best to share with everyone on my blog.
A ThinkTwit update is long overdue – I’d like to announce some changes I have recently made that overhaul the debugging output as well as another feature that has been discussed back and forth with an avid ThinkTwit user for sometime – thanks to Jeffrey Granger (weightlossexercisediet.com) for his usual tireless assistance!