So I recently noticed that although my last update included caching, there were some times in which the cache would not be accessed correctly – specifically, when updating from Twitter it was overwriting the cache rather than updating it and then displaying the cache. This wouldn’t be a problem if the live update was full […]
So it’s been slightly over a year and due to various problems with my PC (an incredibly difficult issue to resolve as I had issues with more than one part) and lack of time I’ve been unable to complete the work that I started after the last update.
My computer is currently out of action. Had a lot of trouble with it ever since I built it 2 years ago and it’s only emerged recently that it seems to be due to the motherboard. After a LOT of wrangling with MSI, who make the motherboard, they have finally agreed to repair or replace […]
I’ve added another update to ThinkTwit as of yesterday; this includes use of ordered lists (ol) instead of unordered lists (ul) as it is more semantically correct, removed some old code left over from some time back that was no longer necessary, and added the ability to output usernames instead of Twitter names. The roadmap […]
I recently found the need to give AJAX abilities to a WordPress widget. Notably, I had a request from Kjell Martin Bovre of Scribo.no to allow ThinkTwit to update when used with a caching engine, for instance WP Super Cache. Caching engines work by converting the pages of a site in to HTML and, rather […]
Yesterday I posted a small update to ThinkTwit to fix some internal code issues, update the readme and update a screenshot to correctly represent recent changes. As usual, feel free to provide feedback and I’ll do what I can to improve it!
I’ve today updated ThinkTwit to version 1.1.2 with 2 key changes: Added support for caching engines Added support for CURL