Everyone using ThinkTwit absolutely HAS to upgrade to this new version or else ThinkTwit will stop working from 10th June 2013!
ThinkTwit Update 1.3.11
Someone (effex100) on the WordPress.org Plugins page kindly pointed out that hashtags are not loading correctly.
ThinkTwit Update 1.3.10
Have just committed a very small update which corrects some issues introduced in a recent new feature (the follow button) and within the hotfix, and also made use of a change from XML to JSON. Specifically:
So you may or may not have noticed ThinkTwit turning everything italic – either way you’ll be wanting to download this update. The long and short of it is that Twitter have changed their API and this version is 100% required if you want to keep using ThinkTwit – and no doubt every other Twitter plugin […]
Having had an issue with ThinkTwit turning half a user’s page italic (it was spewing em tags all over the place) and researching the issue I have found out that Twitter have recently changed their API to no longer support XML. Despite signs that this may be coming (as they had gradually removed XML support […]
Minor update to ThinkTwit – 1.3.8
Some of you may have noticed already that I launched a minor update yesterday to ThinkTwit – it wasn’t a major update hence I’ve been a bit tardy posting about it, though it has taken a lot of effort and been a number of weeks in the coming during which 2 other updates have come […]
I’ve had some difficulty in the last couple of months adding jQuery in to my widget form in the admin area (for ThinkTwit), especially with adding functionality that will let me roll up a group of settings to make it easier for the user to edit them as there are so many. It turned out […]
A very short post today, I just thought this would come in handy to someone. If you are in the form() function you should be able to do this:
ThinkTwit Update 1.3.7
Hi guys, I’ve just updated ThinkTwit to version 1.3.7 with the following changes:
ThinkTwit Update 1.3.6
I’ve had a small number of reports lately that ThinkTwit has been deleting the index.php file from the root directory. After some investigation and attempts to fix this I’ve decided to remove the offending code temporarily until I can fix it properly. Here’s an explanation of the code: