Have finally found to add another update to ThinkTwit – it’s been just over a month since the last release as I’ve had a lot on in work. I set down today to make 3 minor changes, one of which was in the FAQ, and ended up making 7 changes in total:
- Fixed incorrect PHP function call example in FAQ
- Fixed incorrect “Show Username” type in FAQ
- Fixed incorrect boolean values in FAQ
- Removed silly copyright statement in comments
- Added link to FAQ within Plugins description to aid use of shortcode
- Fixed (intermittent) bad check of boolean for displaying avatars
- Function call and added limit to the maximum days of tweets to be output (at the request of Keith this week)
NOTE: if upgrading and already using PHP function call please add the max_days parameter after limit – parameter 5.
In addition to these changes I found two further bugs which I’ve added to the roadmap, one of which I realised I’d made a hideous oversight (passing each individual argument to the PHP function call rather than simply passing args). I’ll try to get on these a little sooner this time.