I’ve just released a new minor release of ThinkTwit – version 1.2.0. This release demanded a minor release (e.g. 1.x.0, rather than maintenance, e.g. 1.1.x) due to a significant re-write of the code – specifically around the visibility of functions.
After a request from Alvin (latraverseedustick on WordPress.org) I’ve made some quick updates that allow: Targeting of individual tweets Targeting of odd/even tweets Targeting of author Targeting of author suffix e.g. ” said: “ Linking of the avatar to the author’s profile
As per the request of Aaron Snowberger I’ve added a minor update that allows the display of the avatar of the user who posted each tweet. At the moment this just loads it live from Twitter, but I will make a future update that allows caching of this image as well for those who use the […]
So I recently noticed that although my last update included caching, there were some times in which the cache would not be accessed correctly – specifically, when updating from Twitter it was overwriting the cache rather than updating it and then displaying the cache. This wouldn’t be a problem if the live update was full […]
So it’s been slightly over a year and due to various problems with my PC (an incredibly difficult issue to resolve as I had issues with more than one part) and lack of time I’ve been unable to complete the work that I started after the last update.
I’ve added another update to ThinkTwit as of yesterday; this includes use of ordered lists (ol) instead of unordered lists (ul) as it is more semantically correct, removed some old code left over from some time back that was no longer necessary, and added the ability to output usernames instead of Twitter names. The roadmap […]
Yesterday I posted a small update to ThinkTwit to fix some internal code issues, update the readme and update a screenshot to correctly represent recent changes. As usual, feel free to provide feedback and I’ll do what I can to improve it!
I’ve today updated ThinkTwit to version 1.1.2 with 2 key changes: Added support for caching engines Added support for CURL